Hello Fellas, In this post I will be discussing CSC Registration Process. Most of the people want to know How to register on Apna CSC. So, if you are also one of those then keep reading the post as you have found the right page. In this era of Digital India, many people are interested to work online and earn money. Today, we will know how to open CSC Center using online registration. Before we proceed, let me tell you about the CSC portal and how you can apply online for it.
What is CSC?
CSC stands for Common Service Center. As you know that the government frequently launches the new schemes for the people. Most of these services are needed to be registered online. But it becomes difficult for the rural people to register for any particular schemes. So, there are so many Common Service Center are open to provide those services. You can also provide governmental and non-governmental services to the citizens by registering for CSC. You can also earn commission and make the profit by providing these services.
Which services can be provided through CSC?
There are over 300+ services which you can provide through the CSC. I have listed only a few of them which demanded by most of the people.
- PAN Card Service – You have to prepare new PAN (NSDL/UTI) for the people.
- Aadhar Card – Make new Aadhar Card or make the corrections in Aadhar card of the people.
- Voter ID – During the election period, many people want to create their Voter ID. You have to make a new Voter ID for them.
- Passport – People can apply for a new Passport through your Common Service Center.
So, these are the main services which you can provide to the people. You will get extra commission for it as well as people will also pay for it. Looks interesting, Right? Well, check out the documentation that you have to keep ready before registering for the Apna CSC.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Geo-Tagged Inside and Outside Image of Shop
How to Register On Apna CSC?
For those who are interested to work and open Apna Common Service Center can apply online. Here I am providing you the step by step guide to register for CSC. Make sure your age is more at least 18 years to be eligible for this registration process. Now, follow the steps carefully to register for Common Service Center in your area.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, Name in the box and select the authentication type.
- There are three type of authentication type given Iris, Fingerprint and OTP. You can choose your preferred type. If you don’t have Iris or Fingerprint Scanner you can verify using the OTP as it is the easiest way of authentication.
- Sometimes, this website may not work on Google Chrome. So, use Mozilla Firefox and select where you want to receive OTP, on email or phone number.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to the next step after verification. You will get a new form where you have to enter your name, address, and some other details.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload of a Geo Tagged Image of your Shop.
- At last, click on the Submit button.
That’s all. You have now successfully registered for CSC Online. You will get a acknowledge number for the communication. You can use the acknowledge number to check the status of your CSC registration.
This was the complete guide where we have shared the steps for CSC registration. I hope you understand and registered for Apna CSC. If you need any type of help regarding this post, you can write a comment below. I will try to solve your issue as soon as possible.