Have you ever wished to Play Pokemon Go On PC? We have brought an idea to use Bluestacks Pokemon Go on your Computer. If you want to use your PC to Play Pokemon Go Game then yes it is possible. Bluestacks App Player is an Android Emulator which allows us to Run Android Apps and Games on our Computer. Today, I will show you how to Play Pokemon Go On PC with Bluestacks.
Pokemon Go is the most popular game with more than 100 Millions downloads on Google Play Store. The game is available for both Android and iOS. This application is available only for Mobile devices but many gamers also want to try this amazing games on their Computer. There is no any Pokemon Go Game for PC is developed. So, the only way to run this game on Computer is just by using Android Emulators. One of the best Android Emulator for PC is Bluestacks using which you can Play Pokemon Go On PC very smoothly.
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is a Computer Software which emulates Android apps on PC. Bluestacks is not only made for Pokemon Go, you can run various Apk files on your PC using this Emulator. It works same like Android device on Windows PC and gives the same User-Interface like an Android Smartphone. This is one of the best Emulator For PC to run Android Apps. Let us see how to use Bluestacks to Play Pokemon Go. If you love watching movies, probably you may already familiar with Hulu website.
You can’t directly start playing Pokemon Go on your Computer. You have to keep the things ready which we have listed below. Check out the requirements to install this game on PC.
- Bluestacks: Of course! You will be required to download the latest Bluestacks. Link of download is given below.
- KingRoot APK: To use this game, you will have to root the Bluestacks. Either you can download the rooted Bluestacks but I will suggest you root it manually.
- Lucky Patcher: This app will be required to control the permissions used by the application. To download this application, just click on this link.
- Fake GPS Pro: This app is must required to perform this task. As its name suggests, it will create a fake GPS location where the Pokemon Go is available.
- Pokemon Go APK: Download the Pokemon Go APK file from this link. Or, you can find the game from the trending section of Bluestacks.
How to Play Pokemon Go On PC using Bluestacks?
It’s quite simple and easy to download & install Bluestacks and Pokemon Game On PC. Follow these steps to install and use Pokemon Go On Bluestacks.
#1. Install Bluestacks
After downloading the Bluestacks, double-click on the downloaded setup file and follow the further instruction and install it on your device.
#2. Using KingRoot
Now, our next step is rooting the Bluestacks and we need to install KingRoot. Go to My Apps section from the Topbar and then click on the Install Apk from the bottom. Once the application is installed, open the app and root the Bluestacks with a single click on the Root button.
#3. Restart the Bluestacks
After completing the rooting process, you will be asked to restart the Bluestacks App Player.
Go to the Setting by clicking on the Gear icon from the Topbar of the screen. Now, find and click on the “Restart Android Plugin” option. Bluestacks App Player will be closed and opened again instantly.
#4. Install Fake GPS Pro
Our next step is installing the Fake GPS application on Bluestacks App Player. The download link of the application is already given above in the requirements section. You can also install this application directly from Play Store but the Pro version of this application is paid, so download the application from our link.
#5. Install Lucky Patcher
We need to Install Lucky Patcher on Bluestacks. Download the APK file from the link shared above and follow the same steps as used in KingRoot and Fake GPS to install this application.
- Don’t forget to turn on the location from the left sidebar of the Bluestacks. You either click on your nearest location on the map or you can search for any popular location where too many Pokemon are available.
- Install the Pokemon Go on Bluestacks App Player and launch it after finishing the installation.
- That’s all. You have now completed the steps to Play Pokemon with Bluestacks. Now, use W, A, S, D key for controlling the game as the arrow keys.
This was how you can use Pokemon Go On PC easily. We have used Bluestacks here as it is the most popular Android Emulator. If you wish, you can try other Emulators too by following the same steps. Does this method work for you? Please let me know in the comments. If you are encountering any type of problem while performing this task, please drop your query in the comment box. I’m waiting for your valuable feedback.