Looking ahead to download Official SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file)? If your answer is yes then I am here to help you out. As you probably already know that the SuperSu v2.82 is the newest official build by Chinafire’s SuperSu. The update was released a few weeks back only.
The new update focuses on the SELinux changes for Android Nougat. The update came as a beta version at first, and then they have released the full version, which is SuperSu v2.82. This includes lots of new changes. Along with that, it contains some of the bug fixes.
In the last version of SuperSu, lots of users have reported about different issues like root failure, play store not working, and so on. And all those issues have been fixed in the SuperSu v2.82.
Also, there are two SuperSu files available out there. One is the APK version that you can install directly on your phone. The other one is the SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file), which you have to flash on your device with TWRP recovery.
Anyway, to help you understand better, let me just share a complete guide with you:
Download Official SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file)
To download the latest version of SuperSu, simply click on the below download button, and your download will start in a few seconds.
Now that you are done downloading the official SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file), the next question is how to install the zip file on your Android device? Well, for that, you can follow the below guide:
How To Install SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file) using TWRP Recovery and Root Android device?
- First, download Official SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file).
- Then boot your device into the TWRP recovery mode. To boot in this mode, you have to press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. Then once your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to the Volume Up button while still holding the other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Then click on the Wipe option from the TWRP menu and perform a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- After that, go back to TWRP main menu and click on the Install button and select the SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file) saved in your device.
- Once you are done selecting the .zip file, simply do a “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process. This will take some moments to complete the whole process.
- Once your SuperSu is successfully installed, simply click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then perform “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu.
That’s it. After finishing the above steps, your device should get rooted. To confirm the root, you can use any root checker app from Google Play Store. Also, check out iRoot Apk Download Latest Version (One Click Root) For Android
So that was all for your question that says how to download Official SuperSu v2.82 (Zip file). Now go ahead and download the zip file and flash it on your phone and see how everything is working out for you. Also, for any questions, do comment below.