iMessage For PC: Just like Android messaging, Apple has its own messaging service which is used by almost every Apple device user, because why not? Apple users can send free messages from iPhone, iPad, apple watch, and Mac device over the internet without having to pay for the delivery charges.
Although there are dozens of apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, and telegram available, a lot of people have been looking for iMessage for PC. In this article, we will serve you with the best working methods to get iMessage for PC. Follow the article for more information on the topic.
What is iMessage for PC?
As mentioned above, iMessage is a messaging platform developed by Apple for only apple products which include Mac, iPhone, iPad, iWatch. Apple users can send free messages to each other over the internet without having to pay for the messaging cost.
We all know Apple doesn’t support the ecosystem other than its own, therefore there is no direct method to download and install iMessage for PC. But there are some methods through which windows users can get iMessage for their PC and we will straightforward jump into that section without taking much of your time.
How to Download iMessage for PC?
As aforementioned, iMessage cannot be installed on a windows PC directly, therefore you will have to try any of the methods we are going to share with you below.
Method 1: Chrome Remote Desktop (easy)
This is one of the easiest methods we are sharing with you all, as Google chrome provides the easiest and effective way to use iMessage on a Windows PC. You can remote access another computer with the help of Chrome Remote Desktop. In order to use this, you should have
- A MacBook
- A Windows PC
Now go to “Chrome Remote Desktop” and install the program in your MacBook as well as your windows PC. You can now get remote access of MacBook using a security code. Connect both of the devices using the code and use iMessage on your Windows PC.
This method works for those who already have an Apple device, for those who don’t have one should follow up the next method.
Method 2: Use an emulator
We all know how useful emulators are and we all use at least one emulator on our devices, isn’t it? You must be familiar with the blue stacks emulator or Nox emulator, but to use iMessage on PC, we will be using an iOS emulator that will create an Apple ecosystem on Windows PC so that you can use most of the iOS supported applications on Windows PC.
In this method, we will be using the iPadian emulator that will help you to use iMessage on PC. You may also like KineMaster For PC
What is the iPadian Emulator?
iPadian emulator is basically an iPad emulator that can create an Apple ecosystem on your Windows PC so that you be able to run iOS applications on your Windows PC. However, there are some drawbacks to using iPadian as the users have claimed that the software is malicious.
- Download the iPadian emulator for your Windows PC from here.
- Once done, install the program in your windows PC.
- Launch the program after the installation is complete.
- Now, you have to search for the “iMessage app” using the search bar.
- Download the iMessage app and when done, you can use it on your PC.
This method will surely work for you, but as mentioned above, you should avoid using an iPadian and look out for some best iOS emulators instead.
The very next method is searched by a lot of iPhone users and the company doesn’t suggest practicing that method. Well, if you wished to use iMessage for Android then you can check out iOS Emulator for Android and follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
Method 3: Jailbreak your iPhone
Apple is best known for its privacy features and restrictions of various features of the device. However, jailbreaking an iPhone can help you to bypass the restrictions and use your device to the fullest.
Even though the company doesn’t recommend doing so but in order to use iMessage on PC, this is one of the best and working methods we have for you. Moreover, there are several features of jailbreaking an iPhone, let us quickly go through them once:
Benefits of Jailbreaking iPhone:
There are lots of advantages of jailbreaking your iPhone, and they are mentioned as follows:
- You can install the unauthorized app. After jailbreaking an iPhone, you get the permissions to install any app even if it is not available on the app store.
- You can also get rid of bloatware. For those who don’t know, bloatware is pre-installed applications that come in the device. After jailbreaking your device, you can get rid of the pre-installed apps like weather, maps or any other app.
- Customizing is parallel to iOS, but after jailbreaking, you can customize the look of your iPhone with the help of various tweaking apps available.
The benefits definitely look worth jailbreaking the iPhone but before making up your mind, check out the cons of jailbreaking an iPhone.
- No more future updates – Once you are done jailbreaking your iPhone, you will stop receiving any further security or firmware update, therefore, you should prevent jailbreaking if you want to receive future updates of iOS.
- The device can get brick – Once the wrong step and boom! Your device can get bricked if you do not follow the procedure of jailbreaking correctly.
- Security issues – Jailbreaking an iPhone can prone your device to security threats that can also leak your device data.
- You cannot claim warranty – Once you have successfully jailbroken your iPhone, your warranty is void. You cannot claim the warranty thereafter.
Here is how you can use iMessage for PC using a jailbroken iPhone
- You will need to install Cydia on your iPhone in order to jailbreak it.
- Follow up any detailed guide on rooting an iPhone.
- Once done, open Cydia and get remote messages app, to set up a web-based interface which will further give you a collection of apps and extensions.
- Now, connect to the web-based interface through your iPhone’s IP address.
- Log in to download and use iMessage on Windows PC.
If you do not want to jailbreak your iPhone, you can follow the next method.
Method 4: By accessing iMessage history on your PC
This is another easy method of getting iMessage on PC. With this method, you can access your iMessage history in on your Windows PC. This can be done easily using some third-party tools. We recommend you to use any Free iPhone Data recovery that can be trusted. With this tool, you can access and recover your deleted iMessage without having any previous backup.
These are the only working methods to use iMessage for PC. All of these methods have their own pros and cons, we strongly recommend you to take a backup of your iPhone before jailbreaking.
In case you don’t want to try the above methods, you can use alternative apps like
- Facebook messenger
We strongly agree with how secure and reliable iMessage’s services are, and the majority of iDevice owners use it on a daily basis. Due to privacy and security reasons, you cannot install iMessage on Android, windows or any other operating system but there are some methods to have iMessage For PC on your Windows and Mac Devices. In this article, we have discussed all of the working methods, if you are stuck somewhere, let us know in the comment section.