There is no doubt that Netflix is ruling the digital streaming world. Thanks to quality content and the huge popularity of shows. However, there are often times when you encounter errors like u7353. As a result, Netflix becomes inaccessible for you or you cannot stream your favourite content. So the question is How to Fix Netflix error code u7353?
Well, in case if you have a similar question in your mind, then I am here to help you out. I will be talking about different fixes for the u7353 error. But first, let’s just learn why you are getting the Netflix error code u7353.
Why are you getting the Netflix error code u7353?
There are quite a lot of reasons why you might get to see the error. Maybe, your Windows computer has some corrupted files or incorrect information. And it needs to be refreshed. However, to make it easy for you here are some of the common reasons:
Netflix Microsoft Bug: It is a common bug in Netflix’s Microsoft store version. So if you have installed the Netflix app from the Windows store, you might get to see the error. Also, check out Netflix Cookies
Corrupt Netflix Windows App: There is also a high chance that your Netflix app got corrupted on Windows computers. In this case, you can consider reinstalling the app and see if it has fixed the issue for you or not.
Wrong DNS Addresses: There is also a possible chance that you are using wrong DNS addresses and Netflix having issues while connecting to the internet. Get Free Netflix Accounts from here.
How to Fix Netflix error code u7353?
Restart Netflix App
One of the first things that you can do is restart the Netflix app. In case if you are seeing the error for the first time, restart the APP, and it should get fixed. To restart Netflix, you can follow these steps:
- At first, press Windows + R key to open Run dialog.
- Over here, type down “ms-settings:appsfeatures” and hit enter.
- Then go to System Settings and Select App and Features Tab.
- Then select Netflix and go Advanced Options.
- Finally, click on the Reset option and restart your PC.
After that, try login to Netflix again and see if you are still getting the same error or not.
Clear Netflix Cookies
You can also try clearing Netflix cookies and see if it has helped you or not. To clear cookies, you can follow these below steps:
- At first, go to https://www.netflix.com/clearcookies and clear all Netflix cookies.
- After that, you will get signed out of your Netflix account and redirected to the homepage.
- Then sign in to your Netflix account and see if you are still getting the same Netflix error code u7353 pr not.
There is also a high chance that you are facing some kind of DNS issues. In this case, you can consider of flushing or changing your current DNS to Google DNS. For this, you can follow these steps:
- Launch Run Dialog box by pressing Windows + R button.
- Type down ncpa.cpl and hit the enter button.
- Then click on the Network Connection option and select properties.
- Now double click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”.
- After that, you will need to change your DNS To these following details:
- Preferred server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate server: 22.214.171.124
- Finally, Flush DNS, and you are all done.
You can also consider updating your Windows to the latest version. As there is a high chance that you see the Netflix error code u7353 because of some Windows bug.
- To update your Windows, you can go to settings and select Update & Security.
- After that, click on check for updates button.
- Then Windows will look for the latest updates.
- If there is any update, Windows will install it for you.
- Finally, give your PC a restart, and the error should be gone.
So that was the answer to your How to Fix Netflix error code u7353 question. Even after trying all the above-mentioned methods, the error does not get fixed for you. Then try reinstalling the app and see if it has helped. Also, you can contact Netflix support about the same.