As we know, YouTube is the most streaming video platform where you can watch your favourite shows, movies, music, and many more things. YouTube provides numerous videos on its platform. We are getting a lot of content on YouTube because it allows users to upload the videos which follow YouTube guidelines otherwise your video will be removed. Many of us want to listen to music in the background and do our work but it is not possible in the YouTube app because if you minimize it the video will be closed.
Over the past few time, YouTube has started the premium package where you can listen to the YouTube music in the background but we don’t want to go with subscription pack of YouTube premium, that’s why today we will give you some tips from that, you can listen to the songs in the background and can also open our WhatsApp.
How to play YouTube Videos in the background on Android?
You have to follow these steps to enjoy YouTube videos in the background. You can do this for Android and iOS. So, here are the steps-
- First of all, you have to make sure that you have a Chrome browser and its version must be 54 or higher.
- Now open the Chrome Browser and then enter the address www.youtube.com.
- After opening the YouTube website on Chrome, now you have to tap on the three dots on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will see a chart where you have to click on the Desktop Site option. Your mobile will come to the desktop mode.
- Now enter the video name which you want to watch in the search box.
- You will see the list of videos, then play a video that you want.
- After playing 2 or 3 seconds, now minimize the chrome browser by tapping on the Home button.
- Make sure that your video is not paused when you have a tap on the Home button, otherwise, this method will not work.
- Your video will stop after tapping on the Home button.
- Now you are on the Home screen of your mobile. Now pull down the screen to see the notification, you will see your played videos there.
- Now tap on the play button start your video again, and now can enjoy the music at the background.
This is the way to play YouTube in Background, there is no need to go with the premium package to enjoy this service.
Method 2: Use YouTube Vanced App
Another best way to watch YouTube Videos in background is by using YouTube Vanced apk on your Android smartphone. Follow the given link to download YouTube Vanced application right now.
So, this is the only way to play YouTube in the background on Android. There is the same for iOS users, only the thing is that they have to work on the Safari browser. If you have any queries related to this article, then comment below and we will reply to you soon.