There is no doubt that Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms available out there. On this website, you will be able to find friends and have fun. However, there are times when you want to suggest Friends to your friends. But if you go to a Facebook profile, you would not find the Suggest friends option. So the question is How to suggest friends on Facebook?
Well, in this article, I will be answering this question only. The feature is not gone from Facebook. But you will need to do a little digging to get to the feature.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to suggest friends on Facebook?
The process of suggesting friends on Facebook is quite simple and easy. Every Facebook user can easily suggest people friends at any point of time. To get started with this, you will need to go ahead and follow these below steps:
- First of all, you will need to login to your Facebook account if you have not already done that.
- Next, you will need to go to the top right corner of Facebook and click on your Name.
- Once you perform both of the above steps, it will take you to your Facebook timeline. Now you will need to locate and click on the Friends button. This is mainly located below your Facebook cover photo.
- After that, you will need to Click on Suggest Friends.
- Next, click on, Suggest Friends next to the friend you want to suggest. Also, to find a friend, you can enter their Name in the search box.
So these are the steps that you will need to follow to suggest friends on Facebook. Also, before you go ahead and start suggesting friends on Facebook, you should know that you should be friends with both the person you are suggesting friends and the person you are suggesting them to. In short, both of them should be on your friend’s list.
Once you are done suggesting friends on Facebook, both of the friends will get an invitation to add the other person as their friend. And it will be their decision if they really want to become friends or not. Also, check out How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account?
I cannot find Suggest Friends option on Facebook, what can I do?
A lot of users have talked about that they cannot find suggest friends option on Facebook’s new UI version. However, in such a case I would recommend you to check out Facebook’s Help Community for answers. Also, if you cannot find any satisfactory results, you can also ask a question, and someone from Facebook will answer your question.
So that was all for your question that says how to suggest friends on Facebook. Now go ahead and try out the above mentioned steps and see how they are working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will help you out.