Want to unpair of your Apple Watch? But not sure how to do it? Well, let me just talk about How to Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone in this article.
There are quite a lot of reasons why you might want to unpair your Apple Watch. Maybe, you are getting a new Apple watch, replacing your Apple watch with another one or selling your Apple watch.
However, no matter what you are doing, you need to unpair your Apple watch at first. Luckily, the Apple Watch can be unpaired with or without your iPhone. And in this article, I will be talking about all the steps that you have to follow to unpair Apple watch.
But before I go ahead and talk about How to Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone, you should backup your Apple watch to prevent any data loss.
Anyway, once you are ready to unpair you can go ahead and follow these steps:
How to unpair an Apple Watch?
Unpair with your iPhone
If you have your iPhone paired with your Apple watch with you, then unpairing your Apple watch can be done by following a few steps only.
For a better understanding, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, make sure your Apple Watch is as close as possible to your iPhone.
- Launch the Watch App from your iPhone.
- Go to My Watch Tab from the bottom.
- Now you have to click on the Apple watch that you would like to unpair.
- Then you have to Unpair Apple Watch and then tap on Unpair button again.
- Finally, you have to enter your Apple ID password and tap on the Unpair button and you are done.
Once done, your Apple Watch should get unpaired from your iPhone. Also, this will erase the watch from your account, disable activation lock and remove Find My Watch. Also, check out 5 Best iOS Emulator For Android
How to Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone?
In case, if you don’t have your iPhone with you or cannot navigate to the Apple Watch App, then there is still a way to unpair your watch from your phone.
However, the only problem with this method is that it does not remove the Activation lock. So in case if you still want to continue, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Then press and then hold the side button as if you are going to power off your Apple Watch. Make sure to do a firm press on the power off slider and then let it go.
- Next, click on Erase all content and settings.
- In case if you don’t know your passcode, then you have to go to settings > General > Reset to remove and unpair your Apple watch.
Apart from this, you can also login to icloud.com and login to your account to remove and unpair your Apple watch. Simply go to settings > My Devices from iCloud, and you are good to go.
So that was a quick guide on How to Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone. Now go ahead and follow the above mentioned steps and see if they are working for you or not. Also, if there is anything you wish to ask, do comment below.